As Featured in
Pill Terminator is only about the site of a soft drink can but it eliminates up to 300 medium sized pills or equivalent - pills, capsules, liquids
Here to Help
There are 320 million Americans. For 2014, over 4 billion prescriptions were filled at retail pharmacies. This is an overage of over 12 prescriptions for every man, woman, and child in the country.
The Pill Terminator
is a safe, easy, and affordable way of eliminating unwanted, unused prescription drugs. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), over 100 people die every day due to an overdose of prescription drugs. The CDC estimates more than 70,000 children are rushed to hospital emergency rooms every year due to accidental poisoning or overdose from prescription medications.
Simple Solution ~ Powerful Protection
- Safe And Easy Disposal Solution For Expired Prescription Medicines
- Child Safe
- Household, Clinic And Hospital Applications
- An Environmentally Responsible Solution To Pill Disposal
This is What Happens to the Medications
Over four billion prescriptions were filled at retail pharmacies in the United States in 2014. That's an average of 12 prescriptions per person.
Pill Terminator is a safe, easy and affordable way of eliminating unwanted or unused prescription medications.
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), over 100 people die each day due to an overdose of prescription drugs. The CDC also estimates that 70,000 children are rushed each hospital emergency rooms each year due to accidental consumption of prescription medications.
The Pill Terminator was designed to avoid such cases of accidental drug overdose.
The Pill Terminator is about the size of a soda can and eliminates up to 300 medium sized pills or their equivalent.
Pill Terminator helps safely remove expired or unwanted prescription drugs from the family medicine cabinet.
Pill Terminator has a solid plastic case and a child resistant cap to protect your family and the environment.
Flushing medicine down the toilet can cause serious environmental problems, allowing harmful compounds to enter the water system. By using the Pill Terminator medication disposal system one can avoid causing environment damage that can occur by simply throwing the medication away or flushing it down the toilet.
Pill Terminator also helps avoid accidental consumption and abuse of prescription medications.
How it works.
- Place the expired or unwanted medications in the bottle and add warm water
- Close the child resistant cap and shake well for five seconds
- Throw the container into the trash
- The Pill Terminator solution will begin physically destroying the medications and denaturing their chemical composition
- Do not reopen the Pill Terminator container
Once activated with warm water, the Pill Terminator solution will turn into a gel like substance which has an unpleasant taste and odor (undetectable when the unit is sealed.) This will present a strong deterrent to avoid human or animal consumption.The whole process is easy and takes a few seconds and best of all - Pill Terminator is very affordable.
Pill Terminator is specially formulated to meet FDA and EPA guidelines for disposal of prescription medications.
The Perfect Choice For
- Medical Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Drug Rehab Centers
- Funeral Homes
- Animal Clinic
Pill Terminator provides an easy and safe disposal system eliminating up to 300 average size pills or equivalent. FILL, SHAKE and immediately TRASH.
What are the EPA / FDA Guidelines?
If no disposal instructions are given on the prescription drug labeling and no take-back program is available in your area, dispose of the drugs in the household trash following these steps.
1. Remove the medication from their original containers and mix them with an undesirable substance, such as used coffee grounds or cat litter. (This will make the drugs less appealing to children or pet and unrecognizable to people who may intentionally go through the trash seeking unused drugs).
2. Place the mixture in a sealable bag, empty can or other container to prevent the drug from breaking out of the garbage bag.
How to Dispose of Unused Medicines - www.fda.gov/forconsumers/consumerupdates/ucm101653.htm
How to Dispose of Medicines Properly - www.water.epa.gov/scitech/swguidance/ppcp/upload/ppcpflyer.pdf